Seven Bar Hunts - For the Sportsman Minded Hunter
- South Texas wildlife hunts - located approximately 1 hour southwest of San Antonio, Texas
- Over 2000 acres in Frio and Atascosa counties
- Whitetail Deer (Trophy Bucks, Doe, Spike hunts), Spring Turkey, Dove
- Bucks have been taken at property up to 190 Boone and Crockett Score
- Intense Game Management for 20 years under High Fence
- All whitetails are completely 100% local and native.
- 10 wildlife and game water reserviors.
- All deer hunts are guided package hunts by experienced guides
- Check past awards at Los Cazadores for many award wining deer taken at this property
- Property contains a tremendous variety of hunting blind types, both natural and man-made
- Game Plots are planted with various crops (lab lab, brown top millet, oats, wheat, peanuts etc.)
- Deer feeders release protein based feed year-round. Deer also feed on the property�s irrigated peanuts.
- Seven Bar Hunts takes pride in offering "Sportsman Type Hunts" for the legitimate Sportsman who enjoys a true hunting camp atmosphere.
- Come see our collection of shed antlers and deer mounts that have been taken on property.
- Our hunters enjoy the personal attention, natural scenic beauty, very private and remote hunting camp, campfires, hunting stories, skilled guides and of course the impressive wildlife.
- Season Dove lease available
This site is © Copyright Seven Bar Hunts 2004-2013, All Rights Reserved.
Free web templates